I have been giving each change that I am documenting a full week to settle in. Personally, I have not done a lot of experimenting with tailpieces, the ones I have used I have chosen for practical considerations or esthetic. I did understand that some experiments with shorter, lighter ones indicate that the cello can sound louder, so in my days playing piano trios, I went in that direction. I did not notice any particular evolution in terms of sound or response while I had the Frirsz on, it sounded and played pretty much like it does on the recording from the beginning, other than the stretching of the tailgut. I will say that my cello is not particularly finicky in such matters.